– Enter a title – Select V2 (Must be “I’m not a robot” Checkbox) – Enter domain
Go to Global Settings in S.C.C
Alternative - Method 1
IQ Block Country - WordPress Plugin
We have found success in setting up the IQ Block Country plugin. This method works great for businesses that only sell to local visitors in their own country. This is a great solution to block all traffic from users who are not in your country from accessing your cost calculator pages.
1. Install and activate the plugin. Install their database manually (free) or pay the $20 a year for an API key.
2. Configure plugin – Block access to only the page that contains your calculator.
3. Configure plugin on Pages – choose only the pages that your calculator form is embedded to.
This method is great for businesses that sell products or services to international visitors. This plugin works by blocking users from all countries who use TOR, VPN or Proxies from accessing only the pages that have your calculator on it. This is great since it still allows access for regular residential IPS.
1. Sign up for an account on their main website. You get 5000 website visitors (API requests for free). Really good!
– Do not attempt to make a second free account, they will ban you quickly.
2. Block VPN, Tor and Proxy users from visiting the pages that your calculator is on.